Yoga for Sleep
Yoga for sleep is a series of 15 videos recorded during one of Beth’s workshops which will help you to get a good night’s rest and sleep better.
What’s in the course
- an introduction to the common problems of sleep
- yoga practice focusing on your breathing
- movement and breath – practice that can be done seated or standing
- tips from leading sleep researchers to help you wind down, get you to sleep and to help if you wake in the night.
- things you can do during daytime which can help you sleep later.
- the daily biorhythms which determine the best times to get to sleep
Watch a short taster video introduction to the series…
First Class Free
Try your first group class with Beth for free, to find out if the group yoga classes would suit you.
You can book a free yoga taster class for either an online or in-person live lesson.
- M: 10.00AM - 6.30PM
- T: 9.30AM - 7.30PM
- W: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
- T: 10:00AM - 8.30PM
- F: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sat- Sun - Closed
07747 880 731
The Swansea Wellbeing Centre,