Yoga for Sleep
Yoga for sleep is a series of 15 videos recorded during one of Beth’s workshops which will help you to get a good night’s rest and sleep better.
What’s in the course
- an introduction to the common problems of sleep
- yoga practice focusing on your breathing
- movement and breath – practice that can be done seated or standing
- tips from leading sleep researchers to help you wind down, get you to sleep and to help if you wake in the night.
- things you can do during daytime which can help you sleep later.
- the daily biorhythms which determine the best times to get to sleep
Watch a short taster video introduction to the series…
First Lesson Free
Before starting individual yoga lessons Beth will meet you for a chat to discuss what your objectives are.
In this free consultation Beth can find out more about your lifestyle and assess your current mobility and strength. If you choose to have lessons Beth will then be able to design a practice specifically to address your needs.
- Mon: 9.30AM - 8.30 PM
- Tues: 9.30AM - 7.30PM
- Wed: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thurs: 10:00AM - 8.30PM
- Fri: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sat- Sun - Closed
07747 880 731
Swansea SA1 4EZ