- CYS (Centre of Yoga Studies) Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapy Practitioner Diploma. (500hrs)
- BWY (British Wheel of Yoga) National Governing Body Associate Yoga Teacher status
- BCYT (British Council for Yoga Therapy) Professional forum operating in the UK
- CNHC (Complementary Natural & Healthcare Council) Registered Yoga Therapist
- EUFNY (European Union of Federations of Yoga) European Teacher Registration
- CYS (Centre of Yoga Studies) Yoga in Pregnancy Teacher
- CYS (Centre of Yoga Studies) Sound and Yoga Chant Teacher
- CYS (Centre of Yoga Studies) Workshops: Foundational Level One Yoga Teacher
- CYS (Centre of Yoga Studies) Sūtra Psychology – Study of the four chapters of the yoga Sūtra
CYS (Centre of Yoga Studies) Cikitsā – Applying yoga therapeutically further studies
- AYS (Association for Yoga Studies) Teaching Yoga Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis in association with the Chiltern MS Centre
- Alpha Safety Training. Emergency First Aid at Work
My first experience of yoga was in 1990 in a class at the local leisure centre with my Mum. I continued to practice yoga at weekly classes on and off for several years until I was in a car accident in 2003. I gradually returned to yoga and regained mobility and strength through the support of individual therapeutic yoga lessons.
Yoga helped me to recover physically from the accident but also led me to explore other aspects. Reflecting back, I can now see how my daily yoga practice has changed much more than my strength and mobility. It has changed how I relate to myself, my environment and those around me.
The initial physical improvements I gained from yoga practice inspired me to explore yoga further through practitioner training programmes taught by Paul Harvey.
These studies sparked my interest to continue to work with improving my awareness of both the human body and mind – particularly human behaviour – both from Eastern and Western modalities. I thrive on learning and love exploring concepts in more depth to further my understanding. I am thankful for the many opportunities I have of sharing some of these ideas with others.
What I Offer
A combination of free introductory videos, live “Zoom” sessions and membership-based teaching. Learn in your own time.
Online and in-person one to one lessons. These are tailored specifically to you and to your yoga practice.
Lunchtime Zoom sessions can be tailored to your workforce. I can help staff ease shoulder and neck tension from working at a desk.
Workshops & Retreats
Regular workshops and events, ranging from 2-3 hours to weekends, to help you extend your understanding and practice of yoga.
First Class Free
Try your first group class with Beth for free, to find out if the group yoga classes would suit you.
You can book a free yoga taster class for either an online or in-person live lesson.
- Mon: 9.30AM - 8.30 PM
- Tues: 9.30AM - 7.30PM
- Wed: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thurs: 10:00AM - 8.30PM
- Fri: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sat- Sun - Closed
07747 880 731
Swansea SA1 4EZ